Living Life Nomadic - The Road Less Traveled

"I'll say this with a sighHere to Eternity, therefore:Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-I took the one less traveled,And that has made all the difference. "- Robert Frost
The idea of ​​traveling was something that fascinates me. While others have embarked on sabbatical trips or win a few years working before going on a trip of a lifetime accumulation of debt that will take years to pay after his return, I opted for the more traditional route with the hoping to go later in life.
Well, for me at least the time of travel and see the world in general has come. The surprising that life is not promised achievement, and you never know when it will be removed something that motivates me to travel while I'm young.
I'm tired of feeling drawn to the false promise that must put his nose to the grindstone every day. Work too many hours so you can have what others do not. Instead, I decided that life is too precious, I'll live as well as possible, and enjoy it every time.
1. Decide on your style of travel
"The tragedy of life does not lie in not reaching your goal. This tragedy is to have no goal." - Benjamin Mays
The word has different connotations for different people travel. Some people prefer to be around a beach, while others prefer to travel and then there are those who see the budget backpacker in rural villages as the ideal way to experience another culture. Knowing your style of travel that will make it easier to plan and if you are traveling with other people who will help make sure they are compatible.
For me, hiking simplicity attracts me. I did a backpacking trip before, so this is something that will be a big learning curve for me. I'll have to abandon my commitment to the simple luxuries like having my own bathroom, my own room and overall comfort level. But it is a necessary sacrifice if I will be able to get out of the city and the experience of the countries I travel to a non-touristy type of perspective.
Two. Decide where you want to go
"When you know what you want, and you want it bad enough, you find a way to get it." - Jim Rohn
I decided to take six months off and travel around the world a little. The decision on which countries to visit can be a little tricky, as there are many to choose from. I do not want to do tricks so that at least removes the option of the city and the country jump that most tours seem to focus on.
I'm not a big fan of spend only 2-3 days in each country just to try to get everything you can in the shortest possible time. Although it certainly has appeal for people short on time, I have the luxury of time on my side.
So I decided to spend two months in each of my regions. I will spend two months each in Asia, Europe and the United States. I'll try to limit the time spent to move, so definitely will be in Hong Kong, Germany, Spain and the United States (New York and Los Angeles). I will use the country as a base for my trip and will be used to explore neighbors as he wishes.
Three. What I like to see and do
"After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box." - Italian Proverb
So much to see and do in the destinations that I decided. Of course, all the typical tourist things come to mind, drinking, partying and shopping. While these are what I can do where I live now, why would I spend thousands of dollars to do it in the backyard of someone else. It is unfortunate that many tourist sites have been destroyed to meet "tourists" and, therefore, many have lost their culture and beautiful traditions.
The biggest draw for me to travel to see and do what people do. I love immersing myself in the way they live their lives and perhaps a glimpse of life the way someone else. I know this will not be achieved by hanging around the cities to be looking to escape the tourist traps in general.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire