UNEMPLOYED? How to Get Educated, Travel the World AND Own Your Own Business in Less Than 2 Years

It sounds too good to be true, right? Well, you can! Read more ...
A few years ago, I had a friend who was going in a very bad time. He had gone through a bad breakup and has been unemployed for nearly two years after he lost his job when the company has worked to bust during the recession.
He was weak and felt her prospects were limited, but was upset and blamed his ex that he felt he had failed to fulfill his dream of traveling around the world when they were together. He was convinced that he would never do it now. Things were bleak for him and felt that he had nothing to hope or work. I was worried about him, so I came up with this plan to give a little hope.
Return to education and start a career for himself in a profession that was to be his own boss, set your own rules and not be tied back and was going to go to most places you dream in the process .
My friend liked the idea, of course, but how would he pay for his education and his career without a job?
He did not want to pay for it from his own pocket!
The following is what I am ...
DISCLAIMER: I understand that I will offer here may seem disingenuous to some may seem like I say, people take advantage of the system and may even make some people, but none of this is illegal in all here. Hope that helps someone in a similar situation where my friend was doing the following and went to feel desperate to get his life back on track, himself a descendant of the strike and return to work after 2 years .
The following applies to my country, Ireland, but it may be possible to n your country, too, can have similar programs, just look at itself.
Step 1Start a blog, my friend obviously had plenty of time on their hands, so I told him to sign release text and start a blog. It has not been pushed this idea at first, whining did not know what to write, or even if I could write something interesting enough that people want to read. I told him not to worry and even lend money it would cost to host his blog and told him to pay me in the future when their business was good.
As your future business would be online, starting a blog is to acquire technical skills such as how to use and install WordPress and most of SEO and get some experience in writing. I knew he was capable of this.
Step 2My friend liked the idea of ​​the next step, even though it was a little intimidated by her thoughts. Return to education. I suggested he enroll in a course in the local VEC.
As my friend was more than 21 years and recipients of unemployment benefits for more than a year, I knew I was eligible for VTOS (Vocational opportunities Training Scheme) which is funded by the Ministry of Education and Science, with the help European Social Fund. The courses are full-time, 30 hours per week (eg, six hours a day for 5 days) and a duration of up to two years. No registration fee. You will also receive a trip and the cost per meal on top of your delivery job seeker. Basically, you get paid to study!
Not only that, but if you were enrolled in the second year VTOS and got the first year was to continue to receive weekly payments from your bank account through the journey of four months between semesters!
During his first year in VTOS, he took a journalism course, which helped their writing skills and soon wrote Blog convincing. I knew I was in it as he is a great storyteller sound. In addition, there was a course that has laid the foundation working to become a web designer, and I knew that my friend had a passion for art and was very creative, I thought you'd like. It is part of his second term in VTOS. It is part of the second halfway during the first year and was accepted.
STEP 3During the four months between semesters my friend went to Asia. A received nearly € 250 per week in the VTOS scheme directly into your bank account it was a longgg way there, especially since he does not drink. The third step was just to get to Asia and write, write, write! Finally, he wrote about 1,000 words a day on his adventures there, and enjoy it, even a few articles. Its time to pay the return flight and sold some of their property, I said I would not need soon anyway!
When you are in the VTOS scheme there is nothing that prevents you from leaving the country, as long as you're back for a second term. Nice also has to work part time if you can find a job that does not affect your payment. After hearing that I do not know how she unemployed could sit on his ass and do nothing all day when you do not have this option.
On top of all that my friend met some very nice people at the university, including a new girlfriend!
Step 4Fill the second term and I suggest volunteering at a business in an area that will freelance, you will have a valuable experience.
In the case of my friends who was a company of web design, he felt even more volunteer learned that I had in the course, which was even offered a job, but it is in achieving its goal of again become a freelance web design, Nomad!
If you are interested in following the plan itself, there are many courses available in VTOS, suggest to choose something you have an interest or a passion like photography or something you might be able to do a lot of money working as an independent digital nomad, for example, there are courses web development courses in marketing and graphic design courses;
Do not choose something BEHALF OF CLIMBING payment system so that you can travel!
It is important to work hard and show regular college, you have to spend anything to get into the second year and remember that places are limited VTOS course, there may be many people who wonder what the course is to be disappointed, it was already full - repeat;
Do not choose something BEHALF OF CLIMBING payment system so that you can travel!
If you want to eventually become a digital nomad end of two years, you may also want to look at something to do with internet marketing, web design, writing and all types of writing in his spare time, especially if you are on the course you do.
As mentioned earlier in this article, I will talk about Ireland in this post, check out similar projects in their own country and the law to leave the country while in the diagram, if available, and then click OK to Ireland I suppose possible in other EU ...
My friend worked as a Digital Nomad for a while, but eventually returned home and took the offer to work in the company he had given in. The nomadic lifestyle was not for him, in the end, and she missed the girl he met during his studies;

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire