Is Airport Travel Insurance Worth The Price

I am a former travel agent who was employed by a large travel agency for a number of years. Leisure reserved, Culture and group trips for many years. With each package sold tickets or travel I always suggest to my clients to take out travel insurance. Most saw it as a way for me to make the extra commission, and not as a guarantee of your investment.
Travel insurance is like any other insurance you buy, as it provides peace of mind should anything unfortunate happen and you can not take your trip. A person would not go through life living or right car insurance without insurance? Here are my main reasons why I offer this insurance.
I worked in the travel industry when 9/11 happened. At that time, I was working on group tours, and booked many older clients touring the world. My clients live on a fixed income and had used some of his savings to his "trip of a lifetime." I suggest to all my clients to have to buy the insurance as "peace of mind" in case it there are problems with your trip.
When the tragic events of 9/11 took place, which had a large group of 200 passengers to JFK - New York, to begin what could have been a "fall foliage" good exciting journey that started on the New York coast, and took place in Canada. What a wonderful experience it was for them! My clients had just landed at JFK airport, and landed the plane as "the world stopped."
What a horrible time for the United States and 200 passengers aged fear. He managed to convince more than 80% of my clients to take out travel insurance, even if it was a "terrorist act", which was covered by insurance. They managed to get a full line of airlines and cruise refund for your trip and were very grateful that they took this.
My advice for those who travel to take this insurance when booking your trip. It is peace of mind, and also replaces what would have been their savings if something tragic happens. I suggest you read all the fine print to see exactly what is covered and go with a reputable travel agent to book your trip, as you'll be able to get coverage for you from a reputable company confidence. This is especially important when traveling abroad reservation, since the cost of airfare, hotels, transfers, etc. can cost a lot.
Watch your next trip as an investment of your money, and you want to protect your investment as if it was your house or car?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire