Another Reason For The Failure Of Marriage


I have known to be very critical of marriage.

I learned that there are only two reasons why people get married - fear and obligation.

The fear of losing someone, fear of not being able to control someone for the rest of your life, fear of change, fear of sharing, fear of reality, the fear of infidelity.




Obligation - as they are validated by the marriage because your partner wants to marry, because we will not be construed as a commitment-phobic, because we are rude, because it tells us that marriage is essential to parenting, because our religion has sold a lie, because everyone did, because we must.

Fear and Obligation were my main reasons why married people.

But now I have a third reason - the stupidity.

I am ashamed of myself.

I forgot that people do not think much. I did not take into account the human herd behavior. I denied people their true nature. I allowed myself to make an assumption - an assumption that people needed a reason to make a decision that would make the rest of their lives.

In reality, people do not think. They just do. They do what they are told and sold.

When the financial success of religion. Thus, the power of government and business. Hence the fiscal irresponsibility of the masses. When the health of many people. Hence the mess we are all in.

Stupidity is widespread.

The stupidity is the reason why many people get married and then divorce.

This is not always a calculated decision. It is not always logical. Not even make sense. It's just stupidity.

"Oh, my boyfriend I like. I have 25 years. He asked me to marry him. I love. Yeah, right. Whether I'm doing."

See? Stupidity.

No, "Wait a second, I'm only 25 and I've only had four serious relationships and none of them lasted more than two years, and now I think I can spend the rest of my life with this person that kind of love!"

STUPIDITY - based on false hopes, lies and lack of education. Some of you even say that is naive. But that just proves my point - we've all seen the divorce rate and misery that only marriage can handle.

So, I apologize to those of you who chided me to marry out of fear and obligation.

I apologize for making an assumption that you might have thought things long term and for their children.

I accept now that there is often no real rhyme or reason or thought put into these monumental decisions.

It has always been a third reason why I had not allowed myself to consider - the stupidity.

If you really think it through, you will find that you either do not need or wedding you should not marry - do not need marriage because marriage guarantees nothing (except divorce), and should not marry because it bases its decisions and actions in the truth (not a fairy tale).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire