Chicago Skyscrapers


I think people have different interests, hobbies and desires of your life ... and this is normal! When someone asks me what I think and what I say usually attracts tourist attractive, see different parts of the world and other things like that. I think it is quite common among people, but when I say that I particularly like to see the towers, skyscrapers and tall buildings ... Well, apparently not seem normal for many people. I still wonder sometimes if it may seem a strange thing and I think it may be because usually if you are traveling and going to visit a new place, prefer to visit the monuments, churches, historic site, the experience the nightlife, enjoy the beaches and so on. This all sounds very appealing to me too, but I do not know why when it comes sckyscrapers and towers, in particular, that caught my attention more than anything else! I love the fact that, for example, you can see a tower or skyscraper many kilometers or miles away from your current location, not to mention the feeling of being on top of them.




My first approach was a large building with the CN Tower in Toronto in 1992. It was just amazing for me to be able to see this "thing" from different directions of the city, 5-10-20 kilometers far from it!

I was even more surprised when I visited Chicago in 2011. It was like an explosion of me! Not only had the opportunity to see in person at the Willis Tower (formerly Sears Tower ...) and John Hancock (the two most popular of the city skyscrapers), but I could see many other large buildings and skyscraper in downtown Chicago. Better yet, if you do some research, we realize that among the skyscrapers "less popular" is the tallest building ever designed by a woman (Aquamarine), one of the highest in the United States and so on.

What I would recommend is the Willis Tower, which is in the top 10 tallest buildings in the world today. Although the view from the top is more or less the same thing as you can get from any other building, tower or skyscraper in the world, the Skydeck is simply unique. It is located more than 400 meters above the ground, and see through! This means that basically makes you feel like you are walking in the sky above the city. The Skydeck was the main reason I decided to climb to the top of the tower, when I was in the place I decided to check it out. I remember that, the more I became this, I felt weak. And it seems that did not look like children and younger than me who feels the same way children ... In fact, they were very eager to go about it. I must say that for a moment I thought: "No way I'll try to take a picture of it," but fortunately, I've changed my mind and stepped on it Sometimes I looked at my photos from that time and that kinda make me laugh, and I could easily say that I was nervous and unstable for photography. I have been in the towers and skyscrapers far, and had its glass floor, but the Willis Tower Skydeck I was just different and unique because it is basically turn "down" in the sky.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire