Finding Solace on the Nature Trail While Exercising Those Pounds Away


Indulging in time for us to clear your head, exercise and lose a few pounds in the beautiful outdoors is definitely a three in one. While it may take a little walk every day to get these benefits, at least once a week is a goal to keep.

A nearby trail is usually quite easy to find and the best is the best. Each region of the country has its own unique beauty. An example is the beauty that I found in the Florida area in a nearby park. I could not be more picturesque and also has lots of wildlife to take a look.




Be comfortable on your feet is the key. When I had my first contact with the wave in the footsteps of my most precious friend concept, could not conceive the idea of ​​removing my heels to go to one. "What I take off my heels and walk in nature?" These days, I settled in my school heel rocker. If you go on a three-piece suit or sweat pants suit is important to go.

Each week, early in the morning or after dinner, I took the nature walk they need. As I head down the road, I am close to the beautiful saltwater lagoon that changes with time and tide whenever I go.

There are days when the water is calm and other small waves on a windy day create a sight to see as the water swirls. Looking down, I see him walking small fish in schools and large units jump into the water. The rocks are visible along the shells crushed beneath its surface. Sands colors captivate like a huge outdoor aquarium.

Sometimes I feel rewarded me by observations of manatees, and once a dolphin so close that I could hear breathing through the nose. Different varieties of birds live along the waterway always a curiosity way for birdwatchers.

I feel the pressure of the week tense start to disintegrate the water fascinated me. This is nature at the end of the last word is the real boss of the planet. There is a person in a dominant position may intervene against Mother Nature. It will have its own way, as anyone can with enough strength and will to achieve.

Further down the road came in the way of shade, tree protection have been here for hundreds of years greeting the first inhabitants of the region. Some branches are fallen, some senior members and missing. Others look like lightning has affected and still others are just beginning to develop.

Our lives are like each of the different trees growing in knowledge and wisdom through the years. Outbreaks in new directions, new branches gather knowledge and change. The wisest trees that have experienced the most stirring and packaging, and although they remain rooted and firmly.

Red-winged Blackbird and bluebird are visible. They call and whistle to communicate to all who pass by any curious squirrels and stop growing in your game. Here hospitality and nature is not far away.

I feel masculine scent of pine and rustic bark and wood and more women honeysuckle flowers so sweet. No perfume so fragrant. Large and small wildflowers Eyed Peas Susans sway in the breeze and grow wildly. Today, I see a black bee with red marks that fell to the ground beside him and a little flower. A bee as I've never seen before. What a treasure! If I'm lucky I can see a curious raccoon or snake slide view reassuring. Bunny rabbits to stop and watch.

I spend a lot of rocks and crushed shells. I think the bones are Creator gave us these remains strong and as hard as us. Despite what we may be crushed or broken something beautiful remains in all of us that no one, regardless of their behavior towards us can take, and many will try, but do not let them.

Feeding children playing in the playground, not mine, but I remember when I was one of them and their broken spirits that I can be in the future and pass along the short glimpse of the wonders of world. Even if you have children who are someone's child. I guess to me, people do not know that I lived.

Later, I spent the outdoor dining under the trees and watch while enjoying different ways. Some are flying up the size of the fish, others are in sailboats. I look at the variety of breeds of dogs with their owners enjoying their turn too. The people are a variety of colors and do the same. Enjoy nature. I cut short my walk and jump once, it's hot today! This is fine if I can walk this path on a different day. Today, I just want to have fun when I lose a few pounds.

By the way I see in the shady waters close isolated indications of a crocodile. I've never seen anyone here in this park, but there is always a first time. Turtles are present and they grow very large and can move very quickly. I trust my instincts, because I will not be surprised by something unexpected on the road.

Butterflies are everywhere and some are green. Color who have never seen a butterfly. There are all different colors in the grass. Butterflies remind me that we are delicate and they walk through my mind heals the wounds of those who have been thoughtless or cruel. No matter what others think or how last week a colleague who tried to unfavorable light or others may try to blame the things you did not do. No matter that some may not find it deserves. As butterflies are all kinds in the world and some of us can fly higher than others never will. Higher so I never thought I could.

The world will turn and go around the world, regardless of what happened yesterday, today or what will happen tomorrow. Our time is so short. What matters is today and be in harmony with the world. Trying to keep our thoughts, minds and bodies in view is essential. If you are able to walk on the path that the gift itself is. I hear the planes at a distance, traffic, and people like me to the track and back to reality. For a couple of hours, however, and a few hundred calories burned, I restored my drive and you can too. After you do that you go for an ice cream he deserves it, but remember that after all that exercise you can do without sugar.

A nearby trail is usually quite easy to find and the best is the best. Each region of the country has its own unique beauty and that beauty should not be wasted. An example is the beauty that I found in the Florida area in a nearby park could not be more picturesque and also plenty of wildlife to take a look.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire