Musicians and Groups - An Exciting Way to Travel the World!

I play guitar for about the fourth year and my parents were musicians. They were self-taught as I am, but I learned most of many people in my life. Them, including, of course!
I saw musicians entertain as a whole country my life growing up. You see, my father is a former officer in the U.S. Navy. Thus, not only around the country and around the world during the first ten years of my life, but I'm always watching and listening to perform. The group usually consists of all members of the Navy, with the exception of my mother who happen to be a large family of country musicians. Now, I'm not trying to tell you to join the armed forces, but most branches units only skilled musicians.
The U.S. Air Force had a great pop band I met when I was in the Middle East tour with my guitar. But here's my point of view, there are many opportunities for musicians to see the see the world without joining the military. The troops really appreciate your music, but if you're good at it.
I met and got to a good jazz trio in the officers' club at the last leg of the tour in the us naval base in Bahrain. Australia was the drummer and bass guitarist in the United States in Canada. There are several ways to find these concerts, as there are private agencies and the military.
Now we are in the information age that you know you can go to Google and start searching. The tour was 25 days that took me across the Middle East and South Asia. I left my home in Portland, OR. and went directly to Germany without stopping. Then, of course, in South Asia to meet the U.S. Air Force, where he no longer travel in the market and has become a real life experience for me! When we finished our tour and then returned home on commercial flights.
10 things you should know before you start your search.
1. You must have a talented group or an act that has gigged more than 1 or 2 times!Two. You must have a kit of promotion to ship!Three. Of course, those traveling abroad require a passport!April. You will need to have reliable professional equipment difficult cases!May You must be able to take off from work that day if you have one!June Some tours may require vaccination injections!July. Most visits to pay between $ 75 - $ 125 per day, including room and most meals!August You can book trips directly through specific military branches (not recommended)9. If you book a tour with the U.S. Department of Defense (Air Force) is an opportunity to see and do things that many of our soldiers have not even seen or done.10. We met some fantastic people and change your life forever!
The first two places to look online when your loan is the entertainment of AFE-Armed Forces, and of course the famous towers use! AFE pay less but the Department of Defense. I've seen things listed in my tour with them, and even the ability to take pictures and be able to go into the cockpit with the pilots during the flight and many other interesting things.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire