Reasons For Success!

My reasons for success are?
You know, I like American Pickers. Now I'm not a collector, but I'm older and I remember a lot of things shown on American Pickers. Tonite, this guy had beautiful old cars. I come from a family of "car people", that is brothers who collect and restore old cars, and a brother who collected corvettes. I had a '58 convertible, line, etc.
My kids are impressed that as a woman, I know the make, model and year of many old cars when I see them, the Thunderbirds, Chevrolet, etc. I had a Malibu convertible college 64. More recently, I had a Miata, but in the heat of last summer, I ended up selling it because it was too hot. Also was higher, and I do not work for the car, so I need a lot of work, and sold it to a young man who was going to be a mechanic. Perfect for him.
But I love my Miata in the summer evenings or days of May. And a new one is on my list.
Therefore, I tell you this to share some of what I am. What are the reasons for the success? Not only material things. What is my motivation to work hard and build an online business?
For me, part of the joy is in a car, because I like to drive a fun car, I've always loved convertibles. Therefore, the trick is to find something that gives you joy and go. But do not go for it if it puts you in debt. One reason for the success of a large number of starting an online business is to find the joy and freedom. These days, many people have the money for basic needs, and require extra work to get the extras in life. Often the weekly salary barely covers the basics. So go ahead and think that you can do. Everyone deserves happiness and freedom to help others and have fun.
Personally, I am appalled at the price of groceries lately. I saw them up a lot, so, again, this is one of my motivations for extra money. Life should not be a fight, but the middle class fought hard. Therefore, I am fighting for the creation of alternative sources of income. One of my reasons for the success is that I too have a new granddaughter, with two wonderful grandchildren, but I see how hard it is for my children to do so, even if they and their spouses have good jobs. I want to give a little extra life and it brings me great joy.
Probably does not mean that the purchase of these cars that started with, but it does mean weekend in a water park, or a vacation for a week with grandma. Our lives were always more than I raised three children as a single mother and I worked in social services who do not pay as well as many areas. So we all know the meaning of hard work.
Reasons for success
But with all my education and learning about the law of attraction online, not just to work hard to succeed. It is about designing your life. And it worked. I thought I had before, but this winter things more. I would compare it to something that is multi-layered with marshmallow center. Some people compare the peeling an onion, but a much better focused marshmallow cake! It was not until several layers.
Each layer is a journey, and the center of the marshmallow is plenty. Now I understand. But we must live and abundance and knowledge. We can not think and say we have to feel it.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire