Are You Driving in the "Fog of Life"?


The Saturday, January 26, 2013 I had a very strong 6:30. I was ready to train in the gym, I packed my suitcase, opened the door and I was surprised that there was a very thick fog and could barely see my car. Now you must understand that I was driving in the fog ever that day, so we did not know what was going to experience.




As I left the driveway, I turned on my lights and I could barely see 20 meters in front of me. I drove slowly to the first stop sign on my street. I looked around before turning left and I could not see much. I took a leap of faith and continued to lead in prayer in my heart and ask my guardian angels to clear roads and help me see. I just wanted to go to the gym safely.

A coupling blocks later, I arrived at the first light that looked very blurry distance, but fortunately I could see the red and green lights as they shone. I panicked. I was going crazy. I was afraid, because I was so dark, it seemed that all the street lights are out. At that time, I thought to go back and go home because it was not far from my house. I still had 25 minutes of driving to get to the gym. Somehow, I went ahead with my fear in my heart.

He called and asked God to help me go to the gym safely and protect me always protected in life. I heard a voice, if it was me or the voice of God, I'm not sure, but I said: "Fear not," so I went ahead. I kept driving until I reach my destination safely, that knew not fear, doubt, lack of confidence, which had all these thoughts that come to mind, but I not kept hearing: "Fear not," then I listened and confident voice.

I could not help but relate the experience of my life fog. It is so perfect metaphor for life. We all drive the "fog of life," living in the unknown, not knowing what tomorrow will bring, be afraid on the way, praying to reach our destination safely, away from darkness, doubt even we sometimes give up. We want to know what is before us, but we have found when we need to know, and some of us can be very frustrating. We always get what we we need when we need it, because God makes no mistakes and everything is in divine order.

One of the things I worked lately is to go. To get to the will of God to come to life, to give the result of my desires and do not try to find out exactly how a control freak that everything will come out. What a beautiful way of God to teach me to walk with him in faith and trust. I am grateful for this experience, very grateful.

As you travel through the journey of your life, I invite you to think of all the times you doubted, when there was faith, if it is not 100% obedient to God you asked what I wanted . If you're a control freak, you know what I mean, you do not feel you can go on, or do anything because you are still missing pieces of the puzzle of life. Letting go can be the hardest thing you can do, but for free and make you free.

You may have heard the saying. "We are in the schoolyard" If this is the case, their "masters" do not tell you what the answers to your questions and tests are, if n have not learned anything.

Life is beautiful, it can be difficult at times, can be very difficult, but always ask yourself faced with a particular challenge "I trust God in this case 100%?" "I will give the result of this challenge?" If not, why? If you decide not to go to my own experience, living in the land of worry, fear, anger, guilt, frustration and limited, feeling that results is far from the wall, and running on the treadmill of life on a dead end street.

You are the co-creator of your life with God, you have your role in the creative process, and is choose your thoughts, choose your feelings, you choose the action to move towards your goals, and especially choose deliver the result and what things will look like and how they appear, so that you can allow God to do its part. It is only when you are in love and detached pays entirely the result, from a place of love, joy and happiness in the present, not the past or the future that miracles happen in your life easily.

The question is: are you willing to trust his last breath and move through the "fog of life", with only 20 feet of visibility to both the results you get in your life are not just? the result of his own thoughts, and their ability to trust God in their daily lives. choice is yours.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire