Unpalatable Pride

I am both intrigued and amused to hear the request of another pride. Whether in a social conversation or reading a message on an online forum, you can not help but notice the pride handed statements like. "I am proud to be a ..." These ellipses represent almost anything under the sun, you will whether or inherited, or appropriation. Whether tangible or intangible glory. even borrowed will. People love their pride in the chain line, in public, no doubt trivial or vulgar.


Analysis of the state of glorification, we note that, contrary to the Constitution of democracies always begin with the phrase "We the people" begin statements with pride the first person singular. No. Try as hard as I may say so, I do not remember hearing the same people who say: "We are proud to blah blah blah." No, I have not failed to notice the difference between them - a presentation of collective rights and personal pride. And yes, I am fully aware that all these Constitutions give the same people the absolute right to choose between "I" and "we", this is a title of glory or shame termination.Proclaiming your pride, there is this tendency to "I" to "On". Is it because of the sequence of English alphabets? Or is it possible that if and when enough "I" s of their declarations of pride, which naturally become "we" s in the near future? Since the natural history shows that the mutation is a risky business, you have to be careful that the glory of this day not become future embarrassment. "How so?" you ask? The first example is Hitler's Germany, which began with alleged national fame, then quickly degenerated into its true value - national shame.I must admit I'm a little confused as to whether it should be branding these remarks as pride or reputation. This is perhaps a bit of both. Only one claim to fame led to a declaration of pride. Or is it the reverse? I vaguely remember reading the ego and alter ego. See my confusion? But where I have no confusion is an object of pride. The reason is obvious - it is made as the focus of the meeting or conversation, so that the world envies. After giving up the confusion, the next step should be to analyze the seed of pride."Proud to be an American / English / Chinese ...". In a global village concept supposedly all agree, is the pride of sense to me. Look, every person must be a citizen of one country or another. So everyone can boast the same account. So where is the distinguishing factor, where is the pressure difference? If the miracle of life gives the citizen of a country long before a citizen of another what is the pedestal is proud? Since there is no choice in the case of citizenship by birth, how can lead to pride? However, if pride just got lucky, then we should be grateful, not proud, with God and with our fathers. For those who are naturalized before gloating about the choice of nationality, we remind you that you came on board Yes, as a guest. to a land that offered a gift bag to start. So before someone claims pride in the new acquisition, I wonder how the bag was your contribution? Are you a manufacturer or contractor Maybe a little of both? And the overwhelming pride?Have not you heard that they are proud to be a name-any-occupation? Heck, you had to work as something for God's sake! You chose your profession because they have found the path of least resistance that matches your ability. Perhaps that simple maximizes overall performance. So where exactly is the pride of professional membership? Hunter-gatherers did all this and more, and yet explored in their caves for a good night's sleep. Big deal!Then there is that pride unbearable shown in the display of wealth among those who are deprived. And God, people feel good about it. I agree that financial success requires a lot of hard work and planning, and these people can certainly be proud of their efforts. But is that the wealth of visualization as a way of making fun of those who do not have a legitimate pride? Is the call of decency? Why is it that the characters of these new rich are so deep they need to fill with this perverse sense of pride and arrogance?There are other forms of pride as pride or glory marriage provided. The pride not for what they are, but the families were married in. Why are those who claim pride in the accomplishments of others that had no contribution. Pride of parents in their children's success, I understand the pride of his teacher and the student, I understand, but what about children feel proud of their relative position in society or on the other hand, its realization? Look at children, pride (if any) belongs to the parents. You Basking in the glory. Wake. Go to make a name for yourself in school and legitimately claim a place of pride of their choice. Oh yeah, also the "proud to be a name-to-religion." I say man, if your religion does not teach you humility, he has not done a good job. You know what? This religious pride belongs to the Creator - surprised?If you read this, dear reader, you might be tempted to ask: Is what I would do proud? The answer is a resounding yes. I just want to be proud of my contribution to others, to advance the cause of better car. I would be proud if my children grow up to be good human beings, proud if he had answered the call of my country, proud if he had worked for the charity proud if I had invented better prosthetics, proud if there was a Nobel prize, proud if I could I back the joy in the heart of a person, proud if I could have lifted the spirits of a broken man, proud if I could play music that move my audience to tears. Yes, sir, if only it were, there would have been very proud of me. But I also came to my religion, grateful for my parents, family and friends, thanks to God and my country, and the opportunity to be in a profession that allows me to put food on the table.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire